Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
This site doesn’t collect any personally indentifying user information. That’s because you are most likely a worthless slave sub and we are master of our domain. We don’t want to know about the sites you click on, your demographics, marketing habits or anything else. We’re simply not interested.
DMCA, Intellectual Property and Copyright
All copyrights, intellectual property and copyrights for text on this website are owned and administered by “Desdemona Smith” (Mistress Desdemona) who is the authorized agent. Any person, institution or body copying material from “kinkykink.com” without permission will be subject to DMCA takedowns and DMCA notices issued to website hosts and search engines.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on KinkyKink.com’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on KinkyKink.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by KinkyKink.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on KinkyKink.com’s web site are provided “as is”. KinkyKink.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, KinkyKink.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall KinkyKink.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on KinkyKink.com’s Internet site, even if KinkyKink.com or a KinkyKink.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on KinkyKink.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. KinkyKink.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. KinkyKink.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. KinkyKink.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
KinkyKink.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by KinkyKink.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Some of the links to products and services from KinkyKink.com to external sites make use of affiliate links. In other words, KinkyKink.com gets paid to promote these products. Users should assume that all links to products and services to external sites with products might work on this basis. However, KinkyKink.com does not promote or endorse other blogs, social media or informational websites.
3rd party providers, affiliate partners, application providers, and software providers terms.
- We expected 3rd party service providers to deliver on agreed services and support facilities.
- We take non-payment of agreed affiliate commissions extremely seriously. We take non-provision of 3rd party services, including but not exclusively: hosting, scripting, programming, software, support provision, and consultancy, extremely seriously.
- We will give affiliate partners a reasonable time to pay commission and support providers reasonable time to provide agreed support.
- Non-payment of agreed affiliate fees; non-provision of agreed services; communications ghosting, gas-lighting, or obfuscation; lying, misleading, or deception; will be treated as a material breach of Kinkykink.com terms.
- In egregious cases, and as a last resort, we reserve the right to inform the BDSM/kink community of such practices and to expose them in the public domain.
- This might include publishing communications from a partner in breach of these terms; redirecting any and all affiliate links to a page on our site detailing the behavior of the third party in breach of these terms; publishing details and evidence of the breach of these terms on social media, or inviting attention from the wider BDSM media regarding the breach of these terms.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to KinkyKink.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10. INDEMNITY AND RELEASE
By using the kinkykink.com web site you agree to indemnify kinkykink.com – in any and all locations and jurisdictions and in perpetuity – and their officers, employees, volunteers and licensors, and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from your use of the kinkykink.com web site, and any links (internal, external, embedded, hidden or otherwise) therein, your use of the kinkykink.com site and its services, or your submission of ideas and/or related materials to kinkykink.com or from any person’s use of any account or password you maintain with kinkykink.com, regardless of whether such use is authorized by you. By using kinkykink.com, using the kinkykink.com site and its services, or submitting any ideas and/or related materials to kinkykink.com you are hereby agreeing to release kinkykink.com and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, volunteers, and licensors from any and all claims, demands, debts, obligations, damages (actual or consequential), costs, and expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, that you may have against them arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or to the kinkykink.com site and its services, or to any disputes regarding use of ideas and/or related materials submitted to kinkykink.com YOU HEREBY AGREE TO WAIVE ALL LAWS THAT MAY LIMIT THE EFFICACY OF SUCH RELEASES.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- KinkyKink.com does not collect, store, retain, backup or use any data which will personally identify a website user.
- Kinkykink.com does not operate email lists, user registrations, subscription data, or user contact details.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.