Cruisy gay bars, saunas and clubs with a more than a hint of fetishism in the UK
Updated March 2018. Any 18+ content has been removed from the page comply with the fascist Tory government’s new UK laws. See more here.
- The Hoist Club in Vauxhall, London.
- SM Gays – regular dungeon parties in Vauxhall.
- Bloc South – in Vauxhall, London. Including regular buff nights and the legendary Hardon events.
- Lockerroom in Kennington, London.
- Pulse in London.
- Eagle in London.
- Bloc Bar in Camden.
- King’s Arms in Soho. Ideal for picking up a nice piece of beef.
- MA1 Buff Bar, London.
- Backstreet in Mile End, London – including Buff at the Backstreet.
- XXL London. For bigger, better bears.
- Sweatbox Sauna in Soho, London – open 24 hours a day.
- The Underground Club, London – including S.O.P.
- The Bunker Bar in London – including Club CP and London Jack-Off Club.
- Pleasuredome in Waterloo, London.
- The Stable, Covent Garden, London
- Sailors in Limehouse, London
- Ted’s Place, Fulham, London
- Union Club, London, featuring Hard On.
- The Fetish Map of London – everything, all in one foldable wall chart.
- Men’s Pleasure Park, Heathrow
- The Brighton Sauna, Brighton
- Greenhouse Health Club, Luton
- Subline, Brighton
- Hamilton Hall, Brighton
- Saunabar – Bournemouth
- Hamilton Hall – Bournemouth – for some very special events
The South West and Wales
- Manticore Spa in Plymouth, Devon
- Club Raven in Bristol
- Eagle 50 in Cardiff
- Greenhouse sauna – Newport
- The Core in Birmingham
- Splash Spa, Leicester
- Boltz Club, Birmingham
- Celts Sauna, Narborough, Leicester
- City Steam, Nottingham
- Heroes, Stourbridge
- Manzfields, Mansfield
- Unit 2 Sauna, Birmingham
- Spartan Health Club, Erdington
- Greenhouse, Darlaston.
- Amigos Leisure, Leicester
- The Basement Complex, Leeds and Manchester
- Plastic Ivy, Dewsbury
- H20 Sauna, Manchester and Newcastle
- Number 52 Sauna, Newcastle
- Pennine Sauna, Manchester
- Splash Sauna, Liverpool
- Steam Complex, Leeds
- Sweat Sauna, Carlisle
- Wet Wet Wet Sauna, Blackpool
- Club 69 Sauna in Hull
- Prince Albert Hotel, Blackpool – not a sauna, but definitely a location!
- Manchester Gay Skins – advertising local events including Blackpool skinhead weekend.
If you would like your institution considered for the above guide, contact Slave Owner Roger using the comment form below. In time, he’ll rock up with his literate, but abjectly worthless cunt hole(s) in tow, to thoroughly evaluate your interior.
Essential items for your cruising adventure
- Douche – perhaps the most essential item, if you’re a bottom, versatile, or just someone’s worthless slave hole.
- Poppers – ESMale has an aromatic selection. Get them quick before the become illegal in half of Europe…
- Condoms – The Condom Outlet has every rubber you could imagine, and some you couldn’t.
- Exciting underwear – Dead Good Undies has a fine selection, and ESMale also do some kinkier offerings, or if you want to frighten the punters, try some of these.
- Rubber / PVC / Neoprene – Mister S Leather has some shiny, squeaky gear here, and there also this uberkinky kit here.
- Leather – there’s a good selection of gear here, and here.
- Harnesses and things with many belts – there’s nothing better than a lot of buckles.
- Cock rings – for keeping everything going in the right direction.
- Wrist or ankle wallets – for keeping your money / locker key / micro douche / lucky condom close by.
- Lube – to ensure your trip to the sauna goes smoothly.
- A decent jockstrap to show off your wares.
Have fun and play safe.